‘Tis the season for gift guides upon gift guides. When it comes to picking the perfect gift for those frequent fliers and road warriors, we’ve got you covered. These are our favorite personal picks that have made us feel pampered, organized, and like we can conquer anything. If you want to treat yourself while you’re making your way through this list, your secret’s safe with us.
- Bose Headphones – Bose traces its history back to the late ‘70s when their noise-cancelling innovations helped protect the hearing of pilots. Now modern bells and whistles like Bluetooth, crystal-clear microphone systems, and hours of audio time are housed in Bose’s sleek cushioned headphones. These are the gold standard to survive noisy flights and talkative passengers. Lauren Bucherie, our Director of Music, rocks this exact pair ($199 USD).
- Cuyana Cashmere Scarf – Cuyana has become synonymous with affordable everyday luxury and a cashmere scarf is a fail-safe for ladies and gents. Made from soft Italian cashmere and in three go-with-everything colors, it’s oversized and can double as a blanket on those chilly flights ($195 USD).
- Away Packing Cubes – Sometimes, you want to think super practical and that’s what these neat packing cubes are. In 9 colorful hues with mesh panels and waterproof nylon, you’ll never lose a sock in your suitcase again ($45 USD for set of four).
- Kimpton Robes – We’re pretty sure robes make everything better. From houndstooth to navy seersucker made in jersey mélange or 100% cotton flannel, there’s a luxe style for just about anyone. And yes, these are the same Kimpton-exclusive robes that hang in our guestroom closets! ($71 to $119 USD, depending on the style).
- Cuyana Travel Case Set – This is the duo that will defy trends for years to come. In gorgeous pebbled leather and a multitude of rich hues, the large case is perfect for travel-size products and the smaller one can stash makeup and other knickknacks ($110 USD).
- Herban Essentials + M-61 Vitamin C Treatment – Keep those plane seats and trays spic and span with these delicious-smelling essential oil wipes that come in lemon, peppermint, orange, eucalyptus and lavender. They’re easy to throw in your bag and TSA-friendly ($16 USD for a pack of 20). The serum pads from M-61 are another one of our favorite grab + go travel companions. A powerful dose of vitamin C helps brighten skin and protect against environmental stressors in one swipe ($38 for a box of 10).
- Aesop Jet Set or Kopari Beauty Flawless Face Kit – Everything’s cuter when it’s mini. The Aesop Jet Set features classic shampoo and conditioner, body cleanser, and body balm so you’re covered from head to toe. The Flawless Face Kit hones in on your visage with a gentle cleansing oil, rose toner and hydrating face cream. The rose water instantly refreshes after you’ve been in recycled air for hours. (Aesop set: $37 USD; Kopari kit: $32 USD).
- Belkin Portable Charger – You can never have enough portable chargers right? Right. This one is slim and packs a punch on how quickly it can fire up all your devices ($14.99 USD).